Brakkard here dropping some info into our page cuz I’m brown and bored. So last I remember we (Brakkard, Iscah, Gar, and Cath) were all in the dungeon under the “abandoned” Baroness’s estate. Thus far we have built a bridge of broken wooden tables and 100ft of silk rope to a tower with a switch controlling a giant impenetrable steel door with an illusion spell right behind it. We have traveled all of the southern-most rooms all the way to the southeastern-most corner of the first level of dungeon (B1). After removing multiple Ghouls and Skeletons from our path, we traded attacks with what was a writhing, teaming mass of entrails inhabiting a skeleton (Mohrg?). We defeated that pain in the ass then proceeded on to find more rooms to the center of the dungeon level B1. After battling along through these rooms we enter a room with a single floor tile that (upon Sense Magic being used) glows with a magical aura. Pressing on it slightly causes the tile to sink under the floor and skeletons burst from the walls. We defeat 10 total (out of 12) before the room starts shaking and the floor falls out from under us. We make it to the northern-most door and proceed into a hallway that we clear out and camp in, leaving the left over skeletons falling to their presumed permanent dooms. We also found an ossuary in the southeastern-most part of the map, which has a secret switch behind the altar that, when activated, raises mosaic-like grooves in the floor for channeling sacrificial blood from the bowl on the altar.
Main Things to Note
- There seems to be a certain tile lining a good number of the walls and we have determined that skeletons ARE behind the tiles and some have come to life (see above).
- The corpses that hang in a room close to the original entrance are filled with poison gas. There was no way to determine how much gas was in each corpse, we were only informed that there could be multiple bags containing gas in each limb of each body. DO NOT DISTURB!!!
- The fountain in the room behind the portrait of the “7ft tall elven vampire” possesses a 3-5 inch deep pool of semi-warm blood (as of this posting). The room is also impeccably clean.
- There seem to be some sort of human/vampire hybrids being Frankensteined in the dungeon.
- The emblem of the wraith seems to be quite saturating in this dungeon.